Dear valued customers,
Thank you for trusting and using our services during the past time.
According to information from vHost's monitoring system, we have recorded a incident at our VNPT Datacenter with detailed reports as follows:
- Incident start time: 2h20 PM on May 11, 2023 (GMT +7:00).
- Incident end time: 4h43 PM on May 11, 2023 (GMT +7:00).
- Incident causes: Because the cable route connecting to 1 server node in the storage cluster has an error. After detecting and checking if vHost has performed a new cable replacement.
- Impacts: Some Cloud Server services operating at VNPT Datacenter experience slow performance. The network remains stable during this time.
- Precautions: Deploy the backup cable. Deployment time: 1:00 AM to 2:00 AM May 13, 2023 (GMT +7:00).
We sincerely apologize for this unexpected incident. vHost will update information as soon as we knows the exact the root cause of the incident.
In case you need further assistance, please contact vHost through the following channels: